1) Full Payment for Services to be made at the time of commencement.
2) If no. of sessions of a package are used up before the duration of package ends, the services will
have to be renewed with a new package.
3) Fees once paid will not be refunded if the client fails to attend sessions scheduled in advance.
4) Client MUST sign the consent form and provide their correct medical history records.
5) All disputes are subject to DELHI jurisdiction only.
6) Cancellation after 12hr to appointment would be consider at pay session
7) Sporting Ethos will not be responsible for any injuries occurring during the Strength & Conditioning programme. However, based on the assessment of our Sports Physician, we can relax the duration of the programme by 2 weeks
8) Any programme cannot be transferred from one person to another, in part, or as a whole.
9) Any session provided under a service will be counted as a separate session.
10) Compliance to Sporting Ethos recommendations on recovery and workload are important for the efficacy of the programme.